- 3 students
- 6 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 1 week duration
Discover the exciting world of robotics – in this course you will learn what a robot is, types of robots there are; how they move, how they interact with their environment and what they use to interact with their world. Our world surprisingly contains a lot of robots. The myth and facts about robots will be discussed. Together we’ll explore the needs, significance and design procedures for designing simple robots.
This course is a basic course suitable for trainees with little or no experience about robotics and coding. It prepares trainees for further studies in robotics. Trainees wishing to specialise in robotics can start with this and pursue a specialise track “Robotics and Coding Skills”.
- Understand robotic systems and how to operate them.
- How to choose different components for robot design.
- How to assemble and simulate simple robot: Artec Robot
- How to program simple robots.
- How to use Sensors, Actuators, Microcontroller and power supply requirement.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- using eSense Labs for practical sessions.
What is a Robot
This section will explore what a robot is and what it is not. We shall learn the functional parts of a robot and how they function to achieve set goals and design objectives. You will learn how to distinguish different types of robots how how they navigate their environment. You will learn why they have certain features and how those features affects or aid their mobility and interactions.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings